Steam Pan Perforated Gastronorm 1/1 (325 x 527mm) 65mm deep
Versatile, as it can be used in both front and back of house, for storage, preparation, hot and cold food preparation, Robinox stainless steel steam pans are manufactured with anti-jamming design that will prevent pans from jamming together when stacked, making it easier to separate and pry pans apart.
Manufactured to the International Standard EN631-1:1993, Robinox’s extensive line of stainless steel pans, allows you to configure many combinations of pans, providing a solution for every task in the operation of your kitchen.
- Anti-jamming design for easy separation when stacked
- Reinforced corners will not easily bend or suffer any shape deformities
- Designed to accommodate the shape of spoon to minimise waste
- 0.6 mm thickness manufactured to International Standard EN631-1:1993
- 18/8 AISI.304 stainless steel construction
- Available in full size (1/1), 2/3 size, 1/2 size, 1/3 size, 1/4 size, 1/6 size and 1/9 size
- Depth options of 25 mm, 65 mm, 100 mm and 150 mm
- Stackable lids with built-in recess to return condensation to pan available separately