Steam Pan Lid Gastronorm 1/1 (325 x 527mm)
Versatile, as it can be used in both front and back of house, for storage, preparation, hot and cold food preparation, Robinox stainless steel steam pans are manufactured with anti-jamming design that will prevent pans from jamming together when stacked, making it easier to separate and pry pans apart.
Manufactured to the International Standard EN631-1:1993, Robinox’s extensive line of stainless steel pans, allows you to configure many combinations of pans, providing a solution for every task in the operation of your kitchen.
- Anti-jamming design for easy separation when stacked
- Reinforced corners will not easily bend or suffer any shape deformities
- Designed to accommodate the shape of spoon to minimise waste
- 0.6 mm thickness manufactured to International Standard EN631-1:1993
- 18/8 AISI.304 stainless steel construction
- Available in full size (1/1), 2/3 size, 1/2 size, 1/3 size, 1/4 size, 1/6 size and 1/9 size
- Depth options of 25 mm, 65 mm, 100 mm and 150 mm
- Stackable lids with built-in recess to return condensation to pan available separately