Eureka Zenith 65E Automatic Espresso Grinder On Demand
Stepless Mircometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka) - it assures incomparable setting precision and saving time and coffee.
- “High Speed” Grind Dispersion
- Silent Technology - the exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise significantly
- “ACE System” Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity - prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee
- Espresso & Brew - the special burrs design offers a grinding technique suitable for the preparation of both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- All-Purpose Fork for "Hands-Free" Operations - thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows the barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding process.
- Easy Setting System - This system eases the grinding degree regulation by showing the whole range of grinding techniques: from Turkish to Mocha, from Drip to French Press, which makes it easy and fast to program.
- Easy Maintenance Operation – The mechanical composition of the burr-holder set can be dismantled by only removing 9 screws, permits a quickly replacing and cleaning of the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving
- Body - powder coated die-cast aluminium body
- Dispenser System with Display, Dose Counter and adjustable Chute
- Burrs - made of hardened steel > flat 65mm
- Colour: matt black
- Bean- Hopper Capacity 1.4 KG
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 232x264x593 mm
- Productivity GR/SEC 2.7 - 3.7
- Power 510kW
- RPM 1310
- Voltage 230 V / 10 Amps
- Weight 11.8 KG