Krupps Elitech EL51ES Undercounter Glass-Dishwasher 500 x 500
The dishwashers of the Krupps ELITECH line are the top of the range. With the best of modern technology combined with uncompromising use of high-quality components and heavy-duty stainless steel in their construction, ensuring maximum performance of cleaning and hygiene while maintaining energy savings as well as lower water and detergent consumption.
The Krupps ELITECH EL51ES multi-function under counter Glass- Dishwasher is the top of the range thanks to its new construction technologies which guarantees highly efficient and effective results time and time again.
With the EL51ES glass-dishwasher you can wash glasses of different shapes and sizes and 18 dishes per cycle with max Ø of 310mm thanks to the racks provided, with a maximum productivity of 1080 dishes/hour or 2160 glasses/hour.
- Water consumption is guaranteed to an amazing 2 litres per cycle, regardless of the wash cycle time
- Thermo-stop function ensures that the washing and rinsing only starts when the desire temperature is reached
- Standard double peristaltic electric rinse-aid and detergent dispenser ensures the best result from each wash cycle with great savings thanks to the precise dosage
- Maximum performance thanks to the standard Acquatech System which, through an atmospheric boiler and rinse pump, maintains constant temperature and pressure and optimum water consumption
- The innovative UNIKO tempered glass touch screen display makes any operation simple and intuitive, from the choice of the most suitable wash cycle to its progress control, as well as constantly monitoring the status of the dishwasher with ease
- A choice of 4 wash cycles makes the dishwasher customisable according to your needs
- The integrated drain pump allows you to handle draining automatically and perform a partial replacement of clean water at each wash
- The integrated self-diagnosis minimises machine downtime advising you of any problems encountered
- Self-cleaning cycle at the end of the day cleans the wash tank and empties the boiler from the hot water, preventing limestone forming inside and sanitizing the washing chamber to avoid bacteria proliferation
- Stainless steel moulded washing and rinsing arms ensure great reliability and durability
- The bodywork is made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel and has been designed with all components in the front for easy technical assistance
- Complete with built-in drain, rinse, detergent and rinse aid pumps and backflow prevention by break-tank
- Supplied with one glass rack 500x500x100mm, one 18-plate dish rack 500x500x100mm and two cutlery containers.
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 585x610x750 mm
- Rack dimensions: 500x500 mm
- Productivity per hour max: (+55C) 1080 dishes/hour or 2160 glasses/hour
- Height glass max: 290 mm
- DIA height plate max: 310 mm
- Body construction: Entirely AISI 304 stainless steel
- Double- walled door: Yes
- Rinsing and washing arms: DIA 18 stainless steel
- Stainless steel filters: Yes
- Tank heating element - Tank capacity: 2.6 kW - 26 Ltr
- Boiler heating element - Boiler capacity: 5.4 kW - 7.3 Ltr